Immunization Schedule, Children Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Children: Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease. Most children get all their shots during childhood. Parents should consult their doctors about which vaccines their children should have and when. Keep track of your children's immunizations yourself.
Measles Measles, also known as rubeola, is a viral infection of your respiratory system. Measles and German measles (known as rubella) are different diseases caused by different viruses. Although mainly a ...
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair