Immunization Schedule, Children Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Children: Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease. Most children get all their shots during childhood. Parents should consult their doctors about which vaccines their children should have and when. Keep track of your children's immunizations yourself.
Mumps Mumps is a disease, usually of children, caused by a virus. With mumps, your salivary glands swell. Symptoms and signs include fever, headache, gland swelling, testicular pain, abdominal pain, seizure, difficulty swallowing, and orchitis. Mumps treatment focuses on relieving symptoms.
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?