Immunization Schedule, Children Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Children: Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease. Most children get all their shots during childhood. Parents should consult their doctors about which vaccines their children should have and when. Keep track of your children's immunizations yourself.
Chickenpox Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a highly contagious infection that affects children. Most infections occur between the ages of 5-10 years and usually strike in late winter or spring. ...
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?