Immunization Schedule, Children Topic Guide
Immunization Schedule, Children: Vaccinations are some of the most important tools available for preventing disease. Most children get all their shots during childhood. Parents should consult their doctors about which vaccines their children should have and when. Keep track of your children's immunizations yourself.
Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B) Hepatitis is a general term that means inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis B is caused by infection with the hepatitis B virus (HBV, Hep B). Hepatitis B is transmitted from one person to another person via blood in semen, saliva, vaginal discharge, etc. Symptoms of hepatitis B include loss of appetite, fatigue, nasuea, itching, jaundice, and abdomen pain. Treatment is with drugs.
Expert Views and News
- Get Your Child's Eczema Under Control
- How to Choose a Pediatrician
- Fever in Baby: When to Call the Doctor
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?