Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction (cont.)
Stephen W Leslie, MD, FACS
Stanley A Brosman, MD
Joseph A Salomone III, MD
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Richard Harrigan, MD
IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Althof SE, Corty EW, Levine SB, et al. EDITS: development of questionnaires for evaluating satisfaction with treatments for erectile dysfunction. Urology. Apr 1999;53(4):793-9. [Medline].
2. American Foundation for Urologic Disease. American Foundation for Urologic Disease. Available at http://www.afud.org/.
3. Andersson KE, Wagner G. Physiology of penile erection. Physiol Rev. Jan 1995;75(1):191-236. [Medline].
4. Cheitlin MD, Hutter AM Jr, Brindis RG, et al. ACC/AHA expert consensus document. Use of sildenafil (Viagra) in patients with cardiovascular disease. American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association. J Am Coll Cardiol. Jan 1999;33(1):273-82. [Medline].
5. FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Available at http://www.fda.gov/cder/.
6. Feldman HA, Goldstein I, Hatzichristou DG, et al. Impotence and its medical and psychosocial correlates: results of the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. J Urol. Jan 1994;151(1):54-61. [Medline].
7. Laumann EO, Paik A, Rosen RC. Sexual dysfunction in the United States: prevalence and predictors. JAMA. Feb 10 1999;281(6):537-44. [Medline].
9. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Clearinghouse. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Clearinghouse. Available at http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/.
10. NIH Consensus Conference. Impotence. NIH Consensus Development Panel on Impotence. JAMA. Jul 7 1993;270(1):83-90. [Medline].
11. Pfizer Inc. Pfizer Inc. Available at http://www.pfizer.com/pfizer/main.jsp.
12. Segraves RT, Bari M, Segraves K, Spirnak P. Effect of apomorphine on penile tumescence in men with psychogenic impotence. J Urol. Jun 1991;145(6):1174-5. [Medline].
13. The European Alprostadil Study Group. The long-term safety of alprostadil (prostaglandin-E1) in patients with erectile dysfunction. Br J Urol. Oct 1998;82(4):538-43. [Medline].
14. The Process of Care Consensus Panel. The process of care model for evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. Apr 1999;11(2):59-70; discussion 70-4. [Medline].
Must Read Articles Related to Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.