In Vitro Fertilization Topic Guide
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology (ATR) technique used to help a woman become pregnant. Factors to consider with IVF include age, multiple births, cost, reduced need for surgery, and safety. IVF involves several steps. There are rare risks associated with IVF. Success rates for IVF depend on the age of the woman.
Birth Control Hormonal Methods "The pill" was introduced in the United States in 1962 and signaled a new era for women and their ability to control their fertility.
Expert Views and News
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?