In Vitro Fertilization Topic Guide
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): In vitro fertilization (IVF) is an assisted reproductive technology (ATR) technique used to help a woman become pregnant. Factors to consider with IVF include age, multiple births, cost, reduced need for surgery, and safety. IVF involves several steps. There are rare risks associated with IVF. Success rates for IVF depend on the age of the woman.
13 Early Pregnancy Symptoms (Week by Week) Am I Pregnant? The symptoms of early pregnancy a pregnant woman may experience include missed periods, abdominal bloating, nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness and pain, food cravings, fatigue, frequent urination, elevated body temperature, changes in nipple color, darkening of the skin (melasma), mood swings, stress, headaches, and other symptoms.
Expert Views and News
- Preterm Labor and Birth: The Basics Explained
- Calculate Your Most Fertile Days
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication