Incontinence FAQs (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
What are the symptoms of incontinence?
The uncontrollable leakage of urine from the bladder is the most common symptom of incontinence. Several terms are used to describe other symptoms of incontinence:
When should I seek medical attention?
Make an appointment to see your doctor if you
See a doctor if you
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 1/6/2016
Sandip P. Vasavada, MD
Raymond Rackley, MD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Incontinence FAQs
Women's Health Resources
- OAB: What Are My Treatment Options?
- Help for a Leaky Bladder
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication