Incontinence FAQs Topic Guide
Hysterectomy Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus. Types of hysterectomies include: total abdominal hysterectomy, supracervical or subtotal hysterectomy, radical hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy (LH) laparoscopy-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH), and oophorectomy.
Women's Health Resources
- OAB: What Are My Treatment Options?
- Help for a Leaky Bladder
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication