Incontinence FAQs Topic Guide
Prostate Cancer Age, race, family history, infection with STDs, high-fat diet, and chemical exposure are risk factors for prostate cancer. Prostate cancer often has no symptoms. Screening includes a digital rectal examination, PSA, and urinalysis. Treatment depends upon age, the patient's medical condition, and whether the tumor has metastasized.
Women's Health Resources
- OAB: What Are My Treatment Options?
- Help for a Leaky Bladder
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication