Incontinence FAQs Topic Guide
Bedwetting Bedwetting (nocturnal enuresis) is the involuntary passage of urine while sleeping. Causes of bedwetting include urinary tract infection, diabetes, emotional problems, neurological problems, pinworm infection, and excessive fluid intake. Treatment may incorporate moisture detectors, medication, and even surgery.
Women's Health Resources
- OAB: What Are My Treatment Options?
- Help for a Leaky Bladder
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication