Viewer Comments: Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis) - Medical Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis):

Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis) - Medical Treatment

What was the medical treatment for your orchitis?

Comment from: sk, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 11

I have been having a pain in the testicles since the year 2009. My orchitis used to recur after several months, but now recurrence is almost monthly. Sometimes I notice tiny things like stones in my right testis. There is no pain during intercourse or even when urinating. I have gone to several hospitals but told that it's an infection.

Comment from: Md Ashaduzzaman, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: March 15

I have been suffering with orchitis for about 21 years. My right testis is affected. I have pain in the testis and when I face this problem I feel weak. I have operation on the right testis but no improvement.

Comment from: Md Ashaduzzaman, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: March 14

I have been suffering for about 21 years with testes problem. My right testis is affected by orchitis and there is pain in the testis. And when I face this problem I feel weak. I have had operation in the right testis but no improvement.

Must Read Articles Related to Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis)

Chlamydia
Chlamydia Chlamydia is a sexual transmitted disease (STD) ...learn more >>
E. coli  (Escherichia coli 0157:H7) Infection
E. coli: Escherichia coli 0157:H7, E. coli 0157:H7 Escherichia coli 0157:H7 (E. coli 0157:H7) infections are caused by bacterial. E. coli 0157:H7 is one of the most virulent strains and is passed from person to ...learn more >>
Gonorrhea
Gonorrhea Gonorrhea is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Gonorrhea is caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoeae, and is transmitted from per...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis):

Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis) - Symptoms

What were your symptoms of testicle inflammation (orchitis)?

Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis) - Causes

What caused your orchitis?

Inflammation of the Testicle (Orchitis) - Experience

Please describe your experience with orchitis.