Informed Consent Topic Guide
Must Read Articles:
Patient Rights Patient rights are the basic rules of conduct between medical caregivers as well as the institutions and people that support them and patients. The key components are communication; informed consent; confidentiality; the right to healthcare; abandonment; right to refuse care for adults parents, and children; legal principles in medicine; and medical research and patients' rights.
Healthy Aging Resources
- Secrets of Healthy Aging
- Exercises for Stronger Joints
- Personalized Tips for Dealing With Breast Cancer
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?