Insulin Reaction (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Insulin Reaction Symptoms
The symptoms of an insulin reaction are due to decreased brain cell function because of lack of glucose within the bloodstream. The longer the hypoglycemia persists, the more severe the symptoms.
Mild Symptoms of Insulin Reaction
Moderate Symptoms of Insulin Reaction
Severe Symptoms of Insulin Reaction
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Insulin Reaction
- Diabetes Can Aggravate Dental Problems
- Diabetes Caregiver Checklist
- The Facts on Gestational Diabetes
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?