Insulin Reaction (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Insulin Reaction Times
Onset of signs and symptoms is generally sudden and within a few hours after injection of short-acting insulin. The onset may occur many hours after injection of long-acting insulin preparations or with oral medications. In this case it may be more difficult to appreciate the symptoms as being related to hypoglycemia.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/23/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Insulin Reaction
- Diabetes Can Aggravate Dental Problems
- Diabetes Caregiver Checklist
- The Facts on Gestational Diabetes
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?