Internal Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Internal Bleeding Follow-up
Internal bleeding is not normal. Aside from making certain that the bleeding has remained under control and any tissue damage begins to heal, follow-up care often addresses the reasons the bleeding occurred in the first place. Patients that are prescribed anticlotting medication need to have scheduled tests and follow up with their physicians to determine if they are under or over anticoagulated.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/5/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Internal Bleeding
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Internal Bleeding:
Internal Bleeding - Causes
What caused your internal bleeding?
Internal Bleeding - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your internal bleeding?
Internal Bleeding - Treatment
What was the treatment for your internal bleeding?
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication