Internal Bleeding (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care for Internal Bleeding
Internal bleeding may occur in a variety of ways depending upon where the bleeding occurs and under what circumstances. Situations in which one should seek medical care include individuals who:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/5/2015
Must Read Articles Related to Internal Bleeding
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Internal Bleeding:
Internal Bleeding - Causes
What caused your internal bleeding?
Internal Bleeding - Symptoms
What were the symptoms of your internal bleeding?
Internal Bleeding - Treatment
What was the treatment for your internal bleeding?
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication