Internal Bleeding Topic Guide
Internal Bleeding: Internal bleeding may be caused by trauma, medications, or insufficient clotting factors. Symptoms of internal bleeding may be pain, referred pain, change in stool color, blood in the urine, or change in vision or mental function. Treatment of internal bleeding depends on the cause.
- Being There for Your Child With Type 1 Diabetes
- Your Premature Baby: Milestones for the First 18 Months
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication