Irritable Bowel Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms
Patient Comments Read 13 Comments
Irritable bowel syndrome affects each person differently. The hallmark of IBS is abdominal discomfort or pain. The following symptoms are also common:
The following are NOT symptoms or characteristics of IBS (but should still be brought to the attention of a physician since they may be signs and symptoms of other conditions):
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your irritable bowel syndrome established?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Symptoms
What are your irritable bowel syndrome symptoms?
- Lactose Intolerant? 14 Ways to Eat Dairy
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?