Irritable Bowel Syndrome (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Most people with irritable bowel syndrome have
problems only occasionally. A few may experience long-lasting problems and
require prescription medications.
Bhupinder Anand, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Symptoms
What are your irritable bowel syndrome symptoms?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your irritable bowel syndrome established?
- Lactose Intolerant? 14 Ways to Eat Dairy
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?