Viewer Comments: Kidney Infection - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Kidney Infection:

Kidney Infection - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your kidney Infection?

Comment from: bartho, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: November 11

I have pain at about the bra line radiating somewhat to my right side. I have my gall bladder out and this mostly reminds me of gall bladder pain. I don't think it is back pain. I have had the pain since last Saturday.

Comment from: nickels, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: October 06

I have had recurrent UTI's since I was three years old. I was found to have a reflux ureter that later was said to be outgrown. I continue to have kidney infections, quite often with little to no bladder symptoms. I have had the full scope of antibiotics and have been hospitalized for two weeks at a time.

Comment from: maureen, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 21

Increasing pain on my right side from groin to rib cage front and back, nausea , gassy bloated very distracting can't focus.

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Kidney Infection:

Kidney Infection - Treatment

What treatment was effective for your kidney infection?

Kidney Infection - Experience

Please describe your experience with kidney infection.