Knee Dislocation (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Knee Dislocation Causes
Knee dislocations are rare. They usually happen only after major trauma, including falls, car crashes, and other high-speed injuries.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/4/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Knee Dislocation
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Knee Dislocation:
Knee Dislocation - Follow-up
Did you experience any complications as a result of your knee dislocation? Please describe them.
Knee Dislocation - Symptoms
What symptoms did you experience with your knee dislocation?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu