Knee Dislocation Topic Guide
Knee Pain Knee pain has a wide variety of causes and treatments. Home care for knee pain involves protecting the knee from further trauma, in addition to resting, icing, compressing, and elevating the knee. In order to diagnose knee pain, the physician may need to perform a physical exam, get an X-ray, CT scan, MRI, remove fluid, and/or perform blood tests or arthroscopy. Treatment of knee pain depends upon the cause of the knee pain.
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu