Viewer Comments: Labor Signs - At 35 To 39 Weeks

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Labor Signs:

Labor Signs - At 35 To 39 Weeks

What were your labor signs?

Comment from: Miami, Fl, 19-24 Female (Caregiver) Published: December 27

That night I went to urine after urinating I wiped myself and noticed a thick slimy brownish mucus like string coming from my vagina I then wiped myself better then went back to bed about seven a.m. I was laying down and all of a sudden it felt as though the baby dropped a little more in my vagina and It started to feel like I had to diarrhea so I got up to use the bathroom and noticed I couldn't walk straight as I was walking I started experiencing cramps in my lower stomach then up and down my back it began to come rapidly so I decided to go to the hospital the nurse examined me and said I've dilated 3cm and that I'm in labor. Eight hours later, I welcomed the most beautiful angel in this world -- my daughter Charlise!

Must Read Articles Related to Labor Signs

Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBAC) is when a woman has had a cesarean delivery (C-section) before, and she delivers the next baby vaginally. If a woma...learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Labor Signs:

Labor Signs - Pain

How much pain did you experience with your labor signs?