Leg Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Depending upon the cause of leg pain, the need for further care may be minimal if it is due to an injury, or it may be lifelong if it is associated with a chronic condition such as diabetes or arterial disease.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/4/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Leg Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Leg Pain:
Leg Pain - Causes
What was the cause of leg pain?
Leg Pain - Treatment
What was the treatment for your leg pain?
Leg Pain - Prognosis
What is your leg pain prognosis?
Leg Pain - Experience
Please describe your experience with leg pain.
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu