Lens-Particle Glaucoma (cont.)
Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Is my eye pressure elevated?
- Are there any signs of internal eye damage due to a previous surgery or an injury?
- Are there any optic nerve abnormalities on my examination?
- Is my peripheral vision normal?
- Is medication or more surgery necessary?
- How often should I undergo follow-up examinations?
Must Read Articles Related to Lens-Particle Glaucoma
Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma
Acute angle-closure glaucoma is caused by a rapid or sudden increase in pressure inside the eye, called intraocular pressure (IOP). The condition requires treat...learn more >>
Adult Glaucoma Suspect
Glaucoma is usually high pressure inside the eye that damages the optic nerve and can result in permanent vision loss.learn more >>
Angle Recession Glaucoma
Traumatic glaucoma refers to a group of ocular disorders that occur after the eye undergoes trauma. Following this trauma, different mechanisms can cause an abn...learn more >>