Lifestyle Cholesterol Management Topic Guide
Lifestyle Cholesterol Management: Lifestyle cholesterol management is important to lower your risk for heart disease (heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease). Cholesterol management with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise can effectively lower blood cholesterol levels in some individuals.
Cholesterol FAQs Test your cholesterol IQ by reading about cholesterol FAQs (cholesterol facts) like the risk factors for high cholesterol (diet, lack of exercise, smoking, heredity) and what you can do to lower your cholesterol level. Lifestyle changes such as weight control, exercise, diet, quitting smoking may lower cholesterol levels. Medication is sometimes necessary if lifestyle changes are not effective in lowering cholesterol levels.
Expert Views and News
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication