Lifestyle Cholesterol Management Topic Guide
Lifestyle Cholesterol Management: Lifestyle cholesterol management is important to lower your risk for heart disease (heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease). Cholesterol management with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise can effectively lower blood cholesterol levels in some individuals.
High Cholesterol and Children High cholesterol is a risk factor for coronary heart disease in adults, but some children may be at risk for premature coronary heart disease if they have high cholesterol levels. Lowering high cholesterol levels in children can be accomplished with diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes.
Expert Views and News
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication