Lifestyle Cholesterol Management Topic Guide
Lifestyle Cholesterol Management: Lifestyle cholesterol management is important to lower your risk for heart disease (heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease). Cholesterol management with lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise can effectively lower blood cholesterol levels in some individuals.
Cholesterol Tests Cholesterol tests measure the cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. The test is also referred to as a lipoprotein profile or lipoprotein analysis. The test measures total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglyceride levels in the blood. Few risks are associated with cholesterol tests.
Expert Views and News
- Cholesterol Meds and Grapefruit Juice
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication