Viewer Comments: Low Blood Pressure - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Low Blood Pressure:

Low Blood Pressure - Symptoms

Which low blood pressure symptoms (dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting) do you find most troubling?

Comment from: CONNIE, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 05

I have low blood pressure every now and then that can be in the 80s over 60s and I feel lightheaded, dizzy and tired. I don't know what the cause of it is, and it only happens occasionally.

Comment from: christy, 35-44 Female Published: June 10

For the past several weeks I've had an average reading of 98/59 blood pressure along with being very tired ALL the time foul smelling urine blurred vision feeling weak thirsty all the time and urinating more than usual like what I drink is going right through me.

Dizziness and feeling dizzy. Usually my blood pressure is perfect, however after eating my dinner tonight I took my blood pressure and it was low. I do not know the cause, but I did feel dizzy, also felt like throwing up.

Must Read Articles Related to Low Blood Pressure

Fainting
Fainting Fainting or syncope, is a temporary loss of consciousness. Causes of fainting include:
  • vasovagal,
  • situational,
  • postural,
  • ...
learn more >>
Severe Allergic Reaction (Anaphylactic Shock)
Severe Allergic Reaction (Anaphylactic Shock) The severe reaction of anaphylaxis is an immune allergic response that is life-threatening. The symptoms are breathing problems, learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Low Blood Pressure:

Low Blood Pressure - Treatment

What was the treatment for your low blood pressure?

Low Blood Pressure - Causes

What caused your blood pressure to be abnormally low?