Lyme Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Lyme Disease Pictures
Picture of the Lyme rash. Photo courtesy of M. Fergione, B. Tucker, L. Zernel, Pfizer Labs
Picture of the bull's-eye shape of the Lyme rash, which may grow in size.
Picture of the Lyme rash.
Picture of magnified ticks at different stages of development.
Map of reported cases from the CDC
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/17/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Lyme Disease
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Lyme Disease:
Lyme Disease - Treatment
What was the treatment for your lyme disease?
Lyme Disease - Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your lyme disease established?
Lyme Disease - Symptoms and Signs
What symptoms and signs did you experience with your Lyme disease?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication