Lyme Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Questions to Ask the Doctor About Lyme Disease
If you have an identifiable tick bite but no symptoms have begun, there is a question as to whether preventive treatment should be started. If the symptoms of Lyme disease have started, the question is what antibiotic treatment will be used, by which route it will be administered, and how long it should be taken.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 7/17/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Lyme Disease
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Lyme Disease:
Lyme Disease - Treatment
What was the treatment for your lyme disease?
Lyme Disease - Diagnosis
How was the diagnosis of your lyme disease established?
Lyme Disease - Symptoms and Signs
What symptoms and signs did you experience with your Lyme disease?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication