IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Swelling in the neck, armpit, or groin, or unexplained swelling in an arm or leg should prompt one to seek medical attention. Such swellings may have many causes or have nothing to do with lymphoma, but they should be checked.
If any of the following symptoms persist for more than a few days, seek medical attention:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/25/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Lymphoma
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Lymphoma:
Lymphoma - Experience
Please describe your experience with lymphoma.
Lymphoma - Symptoms
Lymphoma symptoms can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?
Lymphoma - Effective Treatment
What treatment has been effective for your lymphoma?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Talking to Your Doctor About CLL
- 6 Ways to Protect Your Immune System Against Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication