Medical Acupuncture (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Eisenberg DM, Davis RB, Ettner SL. Trends in alternative medicine use in the United States, 1990-1997: results of a follow-up national survey. JAMA. Nov 11 1998;280(18):[Medline].
Eisenberg DM, Kaptchuk TJ, Laine C. Complementary and alternative medicine--an Annals series. Ann Intern Med. Aug 7 2001;135(3):[Medline].
Eisenberg DM, Kessler RC, Van Rompay MI. Perceptions about complementary therapies relative to conventional therapies among adults who use both: results from a national survey. Ann Intern Med. Sep 4 2001;135(5):[Medline].
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. "About NCCAM." 29 Dec. 2007. http://nccam.nih.gov/.
Must Read Articles Related to Medical Acupuncture
Complementary Medicine Resources
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- 4 Vitamins and Minerals Adults Need
- Can Yogurt Cure a Yeast Infection?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?