Medical Acupuncture (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Although some insurance carriers have begun to reimburse for medical acupuncture, most do not. As of December 2007, Medicare still does not cover medical acupuncture. In some states, medical acupuncture is covered by workers' compensation and no-fault automobile insurance. Because of the variability in each policy, contact your own insurance carrier to determine if the company provides coverage for medical acupuncture.
Must Read Articles Related to Medical Acupuncture
Complementary Medicine Resources
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- 4 Vitamins and Minerals Adults Need
- Can Yogurt Cure a Yeast Infection?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?