Meniere Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Exams and Tests
The diagnosis of Ménière disease is made based on a careful history and physical exam. If the workup findings are normal and the classic symptoms continue, the diagnosis of Ménière disease is made.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/9/2014
Bryon K McNeil, MD
Maged Botros, MD
Scott H Plantz, MD, FAAEM
Francisco Talavera, PharmD, PhD
Richard Harrigan, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Meniere Disease
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Meniere Disease:
Meniere Disease - Treatment
What was the treatment for your meniere disease?
Meniere Disease - Symptoms and Treatments
Please describe your symptoms and effective treatment for meniere disease.
Meniere's Disease - Describe Your Experience
Please describe your experience with Meniere's disease.
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Your Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy
- Your Common Drug Questions Answered
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?