Menstrual Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Menstrual Cramps Prevention
It man not be possible to prevent menstrual cramps entirely. However, by maintaining a healthy lifestyle that includes adequate nutrition, a healthy body weight, and exercise may be helpful. One preventative step that can directly lessen the severity of menstrual cramps is to stop smoking.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/12/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Menstrual Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Menstrual Cramps:
Menstrual Pain - Treatment
What treatment do you use for your menstrual pain?
Menstrual Cramps - Home Remedies
What kind of home remedies have you found helpful in reducing the discomfort of menstrual cramps?
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication