Menstrual Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Menstrual Cramps Prevention
It man not be possible to prevent menstrual cramps entirely. However, by maintaining a healthy lifestyle that includes adequate nutrition, a healthy body weight, and exercise may be helpful. One preventative step that can directly lessen the severity of menstrual cramps is to stop smoking.
Must Read Articles Related to Menstrual Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Menstrual Cramps:
Menstrual Pain - Treatment
What treatment do you use for your menstrual pain?
Women's Health Resources
- Can You Prevent a Yeast Infection?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair