Menstrual Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Most women have significant improvement with home care remedies. However, a woman should call her health care professional in these situations:
The woman's doctor can help her manage most symptoms. However, she should go to a hospital's emergency department if any of the following problems occur:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 11/12/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Menstrual Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Menstrual Cramps:
Menstrual Pain - Treatment
What treatment do you use for your menstrual pain?
Menstrual Cramps - Home Remedies
What kind of home remedies have you found helpful in reducing the discomfort of menstrual cramps?
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication