Menstrual Pain (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Menstrual Cramps Surgery
Surgery is only rarely used, after other efforts have been unsuccessful. This technique is limited to cases in which there is an anatomical or other abnormality causing the menstrual cramps (secondary dysmenorrhea). The exact surgical procedure depends upon the type of abnormality that is being treated. Examples may include:
Must Read Articles Related to Menstrual Pain
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Menstrual Cramps:
Menstrual Pain - Treatment
What treatment do you use for your menstrual pain?
Women's Health Resources
- Can You Prevent a Yeast Infection?
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Tips for Dealing With Menopause Symptoms
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair