IN THIS ARTICLE
Support Groups and Counseling
Dealing with a life-threatening disease is difficult. Reading the experiences of other people with mesothelioma helps to cope with the condition. You can access their stories at the following Web pages:
Medically reviewed by Jay B. Zatzkin, MD; American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty in Medical Oncology
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 9/9/2014
Winston W Tan, MD
Shehnaz Shaikh, MD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication