Mesothelioma Topic Guide
Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma refers to malignant, or cancerous, tumors of the mesothelial cells. Asbestos exposure is the main risk factor for developing pleural mesothelioma. Symptoms of mesothelioma include difficulty breathing, chest pain and discomfort, cough, fever, weight loss, and easy fatigability. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication