Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
For More Information
American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Medically reviewed by Aimee V. HachigianGould, MD; American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/17/2014
B Sonny Bal, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement:
Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement - Patient Experience
Were you encouraged to become mobile right after your minimally invasive hip replacement? Please describe your experience.
Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement - Results
Were you satisfied with the outcome of your minimally invasive hip replacement? How so?
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication