Muscle Cramps (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
Muscle cramps usually cause a temporary nuisance and typically resolve on their own without treatment. When muscle cramps continually recur, it is time to seek an evaluation by a health-care professional.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/6/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Muscle Cramps
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Muscle Cramps:
Muscle Cramps - Effective Treatments
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your muscle cramps?
Muscle Cramps In Calves - Causes
What was the cause of your muscle cramps?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu