Nail Injuries (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Even with proper wound care, a permanent deformity of the nail is not uncommon. The nail will grow back, but it may have a groove or dent in it.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/6/2014
Allison Harvey, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Nail Injuries
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Nail Injuries:
Nail Injuries - Causes
What was the cause of your nail injury?
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu