Viewer Comments: Nail Psoriasis - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Nail Psoriasis:

Nail Psoriasis - Treatment

What treatment has been effective for your nail psoriasis?

Comment from: Shamsu, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: February 10

I have scalp psoriasis for 20 years and am now suffering from nail psoriasis for 2 years. No medicine actually was found to be effective. Now I am using Dipsalic ointment with limited improvement.

Comment from: William, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: April 28

I have arthritis associated with psoriasis but I can cope with this. My main problem are my finger and toe nails. My big toe nails are very thick and discolored. My finger nails are curled outwards. I have not had any treatment.

Must Read Articles Related to Nail Psoriasis

Psoriasis
Psoriasis Psoriasis is a common and chronic skin disorder...learn more >>
Types of Psoriasis
Types of Psoriasis Psoriasis is a chronic disease of the skin that...learn more >>
Psoriasis Medications
Understanding Psoriasis Medications There are a number of good treatment options to control the skin lesions of learn more >>

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Nail Psoriasis:

Nail Psoriasis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your nail psoriasis?