Neck Strain Topic Guide
Neck Strain: The portion of the spine contained within the neck is referred to as the cervical spine. That's the site for injuries known as neck strain. Symptoms include pain and possible numbness, dizziness, stiffness, and tingling. Treatment may involve taking NSAIDs, getting bed rest, and applying heat to the area.
Must Read Articles:
Whiplash Whiplash is a nonmedical term used to describe neck pain following an injury to the soft tissues of your neck (specifically ligaments, tendons, and muscles).
Pain and Injury Resources
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Are You Taking Too Many Pain Meds?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu