Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Topic Guide
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by repeated and persistent repetitive thoughts, worries, and behaviors. OCD may be associated with other mental health conditions such as phobias and autism. The causes are thought to a combination of genetics and stress. Symptoms are repetitive thoughts or actions the sufferer feels compelled to perform. Treatment is often a combination of therapy and medication.
Must Read Articles:
Anxiety Anxiety is a feeling of apprehension, fear, or worry. Some fears and worries are justified, such as worry about a loved one. Anxiety may occur without a cause, or it ...
Expert Views and News
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?