Occupational Asthma (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Occupational Asthma Prognosis
Most people with occupational asthma are able to control their condition if they work together with a health-care provider and follow their treatment regimen carefully.
People who do not seek medical care or do not follow an appropriate treatment plan are likely to experience worsening of their asthma and deterioration in their ability to function normally.
Must Read Articles Related to Occupational Asthma
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Worst Allergy Offenders
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?