Occupational Asthma (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
When to Seek Medical Care
If you have asthma symptoms at work that get better away from work, make an appointment with your health-care provider promptly.
If you have occupational asthma, you should have an action plan worked out in advance with your health-care provider. This plan should include instructions on what to do when an asthma attack occurs, when to call the health-care provider, and when to go to a hospital emergency department.
Although asthma is a reversible disease, and treatments are available, people can die from a severe asthma attack.
Must Read Articles Related to Occupational Asthma
Asthma and Allergy Resources
- What Are the Asthma Treatments for Kids?
- Help for Eye Allergies
- How to Spot a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?