IN THIS ARTICLE
Surgery may relieve pain and improve function.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 8/11/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Osteoarthritis
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Osteoarthritis:
Osteoarthritis - Experience
Please describe your experience with osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis - Symptoms
The symptoms of osteoarthritis can vary greatly from patient to patient. What were your symptoms at the onset of your disease?
Osteoarthritis - Treatment
What was the treatment for your osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis - Prognosis
What is your osteoarthritis prognosis?
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- When to Take More Pain Meds
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication