Osteoarthritis Topic Guide
Pain Medications The effects of pain medication are different for each person. Pain also varies in tolerance as well from person to person. There are several different pain medications such as NSAIDS, acetaminophen, and narcotics.
Expert Views and News
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- Exercises to Strengthen Joints
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu