Pain During Intercourse (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pain During Intercourse Causes
Pain during intercourse is one of the most common causes of problems in sexual relations. The prevalence of such pain seems to be increasing over time. Possible reasons for this apparent increased prevalence include the following:
John G McManus Jr, MD
Richard D Warren, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Pain During Intercourse
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?