Pain During Intercourse (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pain During Intercourse Treatment
Pain During Intercourse Self-Care at Home
Applying lubricating gels to the outer sexual organs, including the vulva and labia, and using lubricating products in the vagina may be helpful to women and ease pain during intercourse. Sex toys, such as vibrators or dildos, may also be useful. A woman should talk with her health care provider before attempting to use a vaginal dilator.
John G McManus Jr, MD
Richard D Warren, MD
Must Read Articles Related to Pain During Intercourse
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?