Pain During Intercourse Topic Guide
Pain During Intercourse: Pain during intercourse (dyspareunia) is pain or discomfort in a woman's labial, vaginal, or pelvic areas during or after sexual intercourse. Pain during intercourse may be due to a variety of causes. Treatment of the underlying cause can alleviate pain during intercourse.
Female Sexual Problems Long considered a taboo subject, women's sexuality is now openly discussed and portrayed on television, in magazines, and on the internet. Symptoms of female sexual problems may include pain during intercourse, difficulties becoming aroused or achieving orgasm, or lack of sexual desire. Treatment depends on the underlying cause of female sexual problems.
Expert Views and News
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?