Pain During Intercourse Topic Guide
Pain During Intercourse: Pain during intercourse (dyspareunia) is pain or discomfort in a woman's labial, vaginal, or pelvic areas during or after sexual intercourse. Pain during intercourse may be due to a variety of causes. Treatment of the underlying cause can alleviate pain during intercourse.
Urethritis in Men Urethritis, inflammation of the urethra, may cause symptoms and signs that include discharge, burning, pain, urinary urgency, itching and blood in the urine. Treatment involves antibiotics, sitz baths, drinking plenty of fluids, and taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications.
Expert Views and News
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- Tips to Revive Your Sex Drive
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?