Pap Smear (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pap Smear Preparation
The best time to have a Pap smear is when the woman is not menstruating.
For two days before the test, avoid the following because these might interpretation of the test more difficult:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 3/23/2015
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Must Read Articles Related to Pap Smear
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pap Smear:
Pap Smear - Experience
Please share your experience with Pap smear tests. Was it painful?
Pap Smear - Results
If you have had an abnormal Pap smear, what were the results?
Women's Health Resources
- Understand Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Early Care For Your Premature Baby
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication