Parkinson's Disease and Exercise
Exercise also can promote a sense of well-being and improve your mood.
A physical therapist can help you learn exercises and stretches to do at home to improve posture, strength, flexibility, and endurance.
A physical or occupational therapist can also help you to:
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
- Questions About Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Caregiver Checklist
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication