Parkinson's Disease and Sexual Problems
Problems with sexual function in people with Parkinson's disease are common.
If you are having problems with sexual function, talk to your doctor. He or she may be able to help you pinpoint what is causing the problem. Sometimes changes in medicine or exercise or treatment for depression may be all that is needed to solve these problems.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
- Questions About Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson's Caregiver Checklist
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication