Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Symptoms
Patient Comments Read 25 Comments
If a woman has PID, she may have any of these symptoms:
Symptoms not related to the female reproductive organs include fever, nausea, and vomiting.
PID symptoms may be worse at the end of a menstrual period and during the first several days following a period.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 6/10/2014
Must Read Articles Related to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Patient Comments & Reviews
The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID):
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - Symptoms
Please describe your symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - Treatments
What treatment has been effective for your pelvic inflammatory disease?
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?